Do you have a passion for people? That’s a good start. Do you get an itch when you think there’s more that can be done? Even better. Do you believe real service comes from the heart? That’s perfect! Because it’s exactly what we’re looking for in our new Customer Success Manager.
To help us develop and strengthen our customer relationships across a rapidly-expanding client portfolio, we’re searching for a Customer Success Manager to join our Stockholm team!
About The Job
This is a chance to jump into a fast-paced company and work with top corporations in the Nordic market and abroad. You’ll collaborate closely with our clients to understand their needs and drive maximum impact and value from our products.
Educate our clients about how to use our products and update them on the latest trends in digital marketing and HR Tech.
Act as a project leader, collecting questions from our customers and delegating assignments to the right departments.
Communicate feedback from our clients to the sales and tech team to help improve our products.
- An office at Epicenter, right in the heart of Stockholm.
- A cool crew (or so we like to think!) of experienced colleagues who love to share knowledge and to have fun.
- The opportunity to make a big impact. We love people with entrepreneurial minds, so if you’re ready to run with your ideas, this is the place for you.
- A job where you’ll work every day with some of the biggest global employers—we’ve got a presence in Sweden, Norway, Poland, Ukraine, The Netherlands and the UK, and we have our sights set on the world.
Adway is a data-driven talent acquisition partner that streamlines and maximises corporations’ candidate pools and takes their employer brand to a whole new level. With extensive experience in marketing, recruitment and cloud service, we place organizations at the top of people’s minds and first in choice. We’ve got giant goals, great people and a culture that supports your success. We include everyone. Whether it’s to have fun, brainstorm big, or dream up what’s possible — we invest in our people, their progress, and their one-of-a-kind brand.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 5+ years of project management or customer success experience, preferably within digital marketing.
Furthermore we believe you have:
- Experience with digital advertising, particularly social media.
- Familiarity with recruitment and its many dynamics and challenges.
It’s a merit if you have:
- An education in project management/digital marketing or HR.
- Proficiency in different SaaS services
- Worked in technical project management before
We’re looking for someone who can easily understand the customers’ everyday needs and see the power in great customer relationships. Bonus: if you can independently lead technical projects, damn do we want to talk to you!
Think there might be something in this position for you? Come by for a cup of coffee, apply to the position, or connect with us on LinkedIn (you’ve probably already noticed our soft spot for social media!).
The selection process will start at the beginning of August due to vacation; we’re looking forward to hearing from you!