Do you have experience of building sales in new markets? Well, that's great because this is your chance to be part of something big and doing it with an amazing sales team. Adway’s vision is to be the leading HR-tech provider for big enterprises around the globe.
About The Job
The HR/TA sector is constantly changing, and the ability to remain visible and attract talent has become a necessity for companies that want to be able to grow their
organization. Adway is a smart recruitment marketing solution that streamlines our clients' candidate inflow and take their employer brand to new levels. We supply smart, innovative and cutting-edge solutions to help our clients attract more and better talents - fully automated!
This is a chance to jump into a fast-paced company and work with high-end international brands and employers. You will collaborate closely, both with our existing and potential customers to understand their needs and drive maximum impact and value from our products – with a global perspective. You will advise Senior Executives and sell a product that is helping company's increase their number of applicants by four times, on every position.
In order to develop and strengthen our position, we're now looking for a Global Sales Executive with placement at our Stockholm office.
- Be a key player in our global expansion to position Adway’s solution and manage the end to end sales process with potential customers through strategic valuebased selling, workshops, business case definition, ROI analysis and analyst data
- Build a customer pipeline and maintain long-term relationship with prospects
- Responsible for new business development and proactive sales to enterprise prospects, primarily in the European region, but also globally
- Travel to and collaborate with our international offices
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall annual revenue generation
- Work towards ambitious growth plans
This is an opportunity for someone with long experience of selling solutions and business value to Senior Level Executives. We also believe you have:
- Great presentation skills
- A strong inner drive and motivation, thriving in a high paced environment
- Experience from selling software solutions or HR-tech in a global context
- Good ability to translate tech to customer benefit
- Strong organizational skills and ability to solve problems proactively
We believe you're a team-player who takes initiative and doesn't shy away from new
challenges. You thrive in a social environment and have a helpful and intelligent approach. You're a sharp and effective problem solver, a go getter and at the same time a great sense of stakeholder management.
- An office at Epicenter, right in the heart of Stockholm
- A great team of experienced colleagues who love to share their passion, show heart and have fun
- The opportunity to make a big impact. We love people with entrepreneurial minds, so if you’re ready to run with your ideas, this is the place for you
- A job where you’ll work every day with some of the biggest global employers— we’ve got a presence in Sweden, Norway, Poland, Ukraine, the Netherlands and the UK, and we have our sights set on the world
When you’re part of the team at Adway, you'll do important work, and you'll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring co-workers to support you, you'll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions within the company.
We believe that an experienced Sales Executive should focus on talking to our customer´s and find the best solution that fits their challenges. Therefore, you are going to get support from:
- Presale team, who will find the right prospects and book your meetings
- Marketing department that will help you establish yourself as a thought leader
- Expert team members that you can invite to your meetings, they exist of marketing experts, EVP experts, data analysts, senior HR-tech advisors and more
- Customer Success team that will give you insights of other customers and business cases, they will also onboard your client in the absolute best way to make sure a high delivery
If you believe that this might be something for you, hit us up! Make a call, apply to the position, or connect with us on LinkedIn (you've probably already discovered that we have a sweet spot for LinkedIn) - anyhow, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
Adway is a data-driven talent acquisition partner with close to 500% growth in 2019, and with a continued increased growth this year. We streamline and maximise corporation´s candidate pools and takes their employer brand to a whole new level. With extensive experience in marketing, recruitment and cloud service, we place organizations at the top of people’s minds and first in choice. We’ve got giant goals, great people and a culture that supports your success. We include everyone. Whether it’s to have fun, brainstorm big, or dream up what’s possible — we invest in our people, their progress, and their one-of-akind brand.