Can you help us catapult straight into the next level? We hope so. We’re now looking for an experienced, goal-oriented Head of Digital Marketing to join our Gothenburg team! This is the perfect opportunity if you’re ready to take on new challenges, build your own team and work side-by-side with the big international brands.
About The Job
This brand new role is responsible for overseeing the marketing initiatives of the Innovx group, with the main focus on Adway and its customers.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
Develop and lead the marketing team, ensuring highest quality marketing efforts and seamless collaboration with external agencies and suppliers.
Contribute directly to the company’s long term success by spearheading superior marketing strategies and initiatives.
Monitor and analyse marketing activities across all sales channels.
Share your vast knowledge and skills with the entire team to promote their development and create a shared roadmap for success.
- A modern environment, right in central Gothenburg.
- Leaders with loads of experience with building companies in HR, digital marketing and software development.
- The opportunity to make a big impact. We love people with entrepreneurial minds, so if you’re ready to run with your ideas, this is the place for you.
- A job where you’ll work every day with some of the biggest global employers—we’ve got a presence in Sweden, Norway, Poland, Ukraine, The Netherlands and the UK, and we have our sights set on the world.
The InnovX group is a collection of several successful companies like Reducero, ADfenix, HUB28, Re:Nable and Beyond North, with Adway being the largest ones.
Adway is a data-driven talent acquisition partner that streamlines and maximises corporations’ candidate pools and takes their employer brand to a whole new level. With extensive experience in marketing, recruitment and cloud service, we place organizations at the top of people’s minds and first in choice. We’ve got giant goals, great people and a culture that supports your success. We include everyone. Whether it’s to have fun, brainstorm big, or dream up what’s possible — we invest in our people, their progress, and their one-of-a-kind brand.
You’re a true team-player who thrives in fast-paced environments and can execute anywhere. As a confident decision-maker, you know how to reorient teams and drive progress, even (and especially) when priorities change.
Furthermore we believe you have:
- 7+ years experience in marketing leadership roles, preferably from agencies.
- Strategic and operational knowledge in e-commerce or digital marketing.
- A track record of being responsible for an annual budget, driving compelling creative campaigns across digital channels with performance metrics.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- A passion for radical innovation and a deep understanding of tomorrow’s ground-breaking technologies and innovation trends.
Think there might be something in this position for you? Come by for a cup of coffee, apply, or connect with us on LinkedIn (you’ve probably already noticed our soft spot for social media!).
The selection process will start in the beginning of August due to vacation; we’re looking forward to hearing from you!