Do you want to be part of our journey?
This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced company and to work with some of the top corporations in the Nordics. This is a perfect position if you have a passion for tech, HR, and digitalization and want to spend your days building successful relationships!
It’s Adway’s mission to enable our clients to find, connect with, and convert relevant talent. We do this by combining social media job advertising, automation, advanced machine learning software and human expertise.
Our clients love what we do which has led to phenomenal and consistent revenue growth – our turnover has increased more than 500%! Our team of 40+ Adwegians work from Sweden, Poland and the UK, and we’re expanding even further!
We’ve got big goals, great people and a culture that supports your success. Our small team of smart, friendly people collaborate closely and take pride in delivering amazing software and providing extraordinary customer support. We believe in making everyone feel appreciated and creating a culture where we challenge yesterday’s ideas!
About the job
As a Customer Success Manager at Adway you will work closely with our clients in Europe with a focus on the UK market to understand their needs to drive the most value and impact out of our products. Your focus will be on building strong relationships and managing existing clients in Adway’s portfolio and work very close with our key account manager for the specific clients. You will also work closely with our COO, data scientist, sales, and marketing team. You will be based at our office at Epicenter, right in the heart of Stockholm and be a part of our Stockholm team that is currently 6 amazing people, including our CEO!
- Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned clients.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders.
- Consult and train customers to leverage the best of Adways products to optimize the customers’ ROI. This includes that you will enhance clients’ understanding of digital marketing and social media advertising.
- Identify and grow opportunities within accounts and collaborate with our sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Work together with our data scientist to analyse and report findings and results to our customers. You will also collect and analyse clients’ feedback and present it internally.
About you - characteristics and experiences
We are looking for someone who easily can understand the customers’ everyday life and has experienced the power of great customer relationships. You have passion for people, able to use your initiative, and willing to go the extra mile. You are a problem solver – someone who can turn a tricky situation into a positive outcome. You have the courage to challenge current thinking and test new ideas and theories to drive business results.
- Several years of customer success and account management work, preferably within HR, digital marketing, or media towards international customers in Europe, experience working towards the UK market is strongly meritorious.
- Driven by developing businesses based on a qualitative, consultative, and solution-oriented approach.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyse data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Strong customer-facing skills, able to pro-actively manage customer expectations, recognize customer needs, and adapt company capabilities to customer’s requirements.
- Excellent business English written and spoken.
At Adway we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself. We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included, and the opportunity to challenge yesterday's ideas! We have got big goals, great people, and a culture that supports your success.
We also offer:
An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing ScaleUp company with the freedom to fulfil your ideas and the opportunity to grow within the company.
The opportunity to work with a unique product that brings great value to our clients which we are very proud of.
Leaders with long experience of building great companies.
Lots of social gatherings, afterworks and trips abroad.
Visits to our offices in Gothenburg, Poland, and London.
Does the role feel right? Then we look forward to your application - you are just a click away!
In this recruitment, we collaborate with Shahnoza Ibragimova at SalesOnly. For you as a candidate to get the best possible candidate experience, we humbly ask you to apply for the position in a first step and the responsible recruiter will contact you if you have a matching profile for the position. Under current circumstances, all interviews will take place via video - with a physical meeting with the company before employment. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially. SalesOnly may no longer receive, or handle applications received via email as this is contrary to the directives of the GDPR. For your application to be processed, you must submit your application via Apply here in the advertisement.
Apply through this link: https://pnty-apply.ponty-system.se/salesonly?id=3331