Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up and use your knowledge to shape the future of digital talent acquisition? Do you like to challenge yesterday's ideas and got a natural eye for visualizing the next step for the product to be the best possible solution for the customers and partners? Then Adway might be just the place for you!
At Adway we develop a recruitment marketing platform that streamlines our customer's candidate inflow and takes their employer brand to new levels. We always strive to be even better than we were yesterday, and we want to make sure that we work in the best possible way to always be one step ahead. In order to continue our journey of developing the best product for our clients, we are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our amazing tech-team!
Be responsible for our release and deploy platform, configuration, and build the entire pipeline. You will have the opportunity to build and affect how our release and deploy platform will work. You will get the chance to heavily utilize your entire skillset. You will among other things, write scripts, set up and test the pipeline together with the team.
Your responsibility will be to create a pipeline that supports fast, dependable, and continuous delivery to staging- and production environments with a high degree of automation. You will have a lot to say in which tools, techniques, and processes we will use.
To achieve this you need to work closely with the team consisting out of developers, systems architects, and QA Engineer to facilitate the construction and release process for our service-based architecture products. As this is a new role at Adway, you will work closely together with both the team and the CTO to build something amazing to support our plans for fast growth.
To be successful in this position, we believe you have:
- At least 6 years experience within software development, of which two years working as a DevOps Engineer.
- You need to be highly skilled and previously have worked with building CI/CD pipelines.
- You need to have different solutions in your toolbox for each challenge we meet as well as being Diplomatic and persuasive in your communication.
We are looking for engineers with experience in automating software lifecycle, if you have experience on some of these please contact us.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment tools like: Jenkins, CircleCI, AWS Code Pipeline, Ansible, Terraform, etc…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, advanced vocational training or similar
- Experience in containers: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Experience working with AWS container services.
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code
- We utilize heavily cloud services, so experience on AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is seen as a big plus
- Expertise as working as a member of DevOps team working according to Agile practices preferably Kanban.
- Experience building deploy pipelines using service-based architecture containing multiple API:s to deploy
Furthermore, we believe you have:
- Have start-up experience where you have quickly developed prototypes and catalyzed product development in a fast-paced, fluid environment. You are a hands-on engineer with outstanding experience in solving problems. You have experience with agile development and a champion of DevOps best practices.
- The ability to work independently based on mutual goals and are both willing and able to share your knowledge with others directly or indirectly through written media.
- Fluent in English.
It's a merit if you have worked with
- DevOps security
- Used to work with script/solutions
- bash scripting
- GitHub Actions
At Adway we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself. We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included, and the opportunity to challenge yesterday's ideas! We’ve got giant goals, great people, and a culture that supports your success.
We also offer:
An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with the freedom to fulfill your ideas.
A modern environment, right in central Gothenburg.
Leaders with long experience with building great companies.
- Wellness grant.
- Lots of social gatherings, after works, trips abroad, etc
- Amazing colleagues!
If you suspect that this might be the job for you, hit us up! Give us a call, apply to the position, or connect with us on LinkedIn (you've probably already discovered that we have a sweet spot for LinkedIn) - anyhow, we're looking forward to hearing from you!