Our Marketing team is growing!
Do you care deeply about social media and do you have a passion for creating, deploying and monitoring digital campaigns?
It’s Adway’s mission to enable our clients to find, connect with, and convert relevant talent. We do this by combining social media job advertising, automation, advanced machine learning software and human expertise.
Our clients love what we do which has led to phenomenal and consistent revenue growth - our turnover has increased more than 500%! We are in an expansion phase establishing new offices in major markets across Europe and VC-backed by Spintop Ventures and Brightly Ventures!
We’ve got big goals, great people and a culture that supports your success. Our small team of smart, friendly people collaborate closely and take pride in delivering amazing software and providing extraordinary customer support. We believe in making everyone feel appreciated and creating a culture where we challenge yesterday's ideas!
What we offer/benefits:
- A fast-growing ScaleUp with the freedom to fulfil your ideas and the opportunity to grow within the company.
- A unique product that brings great value to our clients (including some big brands like Circle K, Tele2 and Grant Thornton).
- A modern office in the central part of Gothenburg, stacked with free snacks and beverages at your disposal!
- Senior teams with lots of experience building great companies.
- Lots of social gatherings: after work and trips abroad.
- Visits to our offices in Stockholm, Poland and London.
About the Role
As a Digital marketing specialist at Adway, you will be part of our operations team which is in charge of helping our clients. In this hands-on position, you will create content for our clients on social media. This includes creating employer branding campaigns, writing ads and creating graphics for our automated ads software, Adway connect.
A regular day can include:
- Creating content and setting up campaigns on social media for our clients.
- Management of our client's social media campaigns including continuous optimisation.
- Keeping track of trends in online marketing and social media in particular.
- Project management and client interaction.
What you’ll bring to the team?
- At least two years of experience in a similar role at a media agency.
- Experience in working with Facebook & Linkedin business manager.
- A real passion for digital marketing in general, social media in particular.
- A friendly personality with good collaboration skills, plenty of ambition, and a drive to become a social media expert.
- Flawless written and spoken Swedish and English.
- Experience with Snapchat, Google Adwords, TikTok or Reddit.
If this is the job for you, hit us up! Give us a call, apply for the position, or connect with us on LinkedIn (you've probably already discovered that we have a sweet spot for LinkedIn) - we're looking forward to hearing from you!