Our Marketing team is growing!
Do you care deeply about social media and do you have a passion for creating, deploying and monitoring digital campaigns?
It’s Adway’s mission to enable our clients to find, connect with, and convert relevant talent. We do this by combining social media job advertising, automation, advanced machine learning software and human expertise.
Our clients love what we do which has led to phenomenal and consistent revenue growth - our turnover has increased more than 500%! We are in an expansion phase establishing new offices in major markets across Europe and VC-backed by Spintop Ventures and Brightly Ventures!
We’ve got big goals, great people and a culture that supports your success. Our small team of smart, friendly people collaborate closely and take pride in delivering amazing software and providing extraordinary customer support. We believe in making everyone feel appreciated and creating a culture where we challenge yesterday's ideas!
At Adway we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself. We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included, and the opportunity to challenge yesterday's ideas! We’ve got big goals, great people, and a culture that supports your success.
What we offer/benefits:
- A fast-growing ScaleUp with the freedom to fulfil your ideas and the opportunity to grow within the company.
- A unique product that brings great value to our clients (including some big brands like Circle K, Peab and Grant Thornton).
- An office at Epicenter, right in the heart of Stockholm.
- Senior teams with lots of experience building great companies.
- Lots of social gatherings: after work and trips abroad.
- Visits to our offices in Gothenburg, Poland and London.
About the Role
As our Growth Marketer, your main responsibility will be to contribute to Adways continuous growth by helping large enterprises in Europe (for now) use AI to become the most data-driven, attractive and non-biased employers in the world. You will work closely with the CEO, Founders and Sales teams who have a strong track record of scaling companies.
We'll give you the support you need but we really want someone to own this. You'll join a fast-paced team where you'll be testing, learning and iterating as quickly as you can. We're looking for someone very smart, data-driven and creative, who can ruthlessly prioritise and focus, who has experience running marketing at a real scale across multiple geographies and is known for being a very fast executor.
You will be our overall marketing tech star who establishes the Lead + MQL generating plan, sets up and runs experiments from scratch and optimises the campaigns and conversion rates to ensure a smooth customer buying journey.
You will be responsible for making sure all paid and organic channels are optimised and that our campaigns, website and all landing pages always meet customer needs and show high conversion rates.
A regular day can include:
- Manage and execute PPC, paid social, retargeting, email marketing and other ad spend
- Manage digital channels, including website, landing pages, social and online presence
- Summarise and sharing your learnings with the team to show levers affecting sales conversion/pipeline
- Work with other marketing team members to run A/B tests on the website, landing pages and ads
- Execute tactical marketing decisions based on data (Cost per MQL, OKRs based on funnel projections, etc)
- Manage the marketing data stack including a qualified pipeline from marketing, funnel and content metrics, CPC, CAC, and website analytics
What you’ll bring to the team?
You are someone who gets things done who thrives in fast-moving environments. Years of experience aren't necessary but you've worked in a B2B high-growth scaleup and have a track record of ownership, performance and creative thinking. You're also well-acquainted with HubSpot.
MarTech experience. Good knowledge and experience working with CMS, CRM and Marketing Automation, LinkedIn Ads and Google for marketing & analytics purposes.
Highly smart and analytical. You are structured and obsessed with data-driven approaches and tracking. You like to dig into the numbers to identify the most efficient funnels, SEO improvements and copy for different target groups
Ruthless focus and prioritisation. Can work proactively and independently, set your own deadlines and enjoy the responsibility that others rely on your work every single day
A fast-mover who gets things done. You're curious and always looking for new creative ways to drive demand and transform insights into actions
Brilliant communicator. Native-level proficiency in Swedish with strong experience in external communication and writing in English.
- You also have an eye for design and layout.
If you suspect that this might be the job for you, hit us up! Give us a call, apply to the position, or connect with us on LinkedIn (you've probably already discovered that we have a sweet spot for LinkedIn) - anyhow, we're looking forward to hearing from you!