Do you want to be part of our journey?
This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced company that is experiencing high growth! Our expansion has created the need for us to strengthen our SDR team with a new colleague in Stockholm our Gothenburg!
Our sales development team exists for one VERY important reason; to facilitate opportunities for sales to engage with qualified prospects. Whether it is targeting accounts or following up on inbound leads, Adway's SDR team plays a vital role in marketing campaign execution and sales pipeline generation.
It’s Adway’s mission to enable our clients to find, connect with, and convert relevant talent. We do this by combining social media job advertising, automation, advanced machine learning software and human expertise.
Our clients love what we do which has led to phenomenal and consistent revenue growth - our turnover has increased more than 500%! We are in an expansion phase establishing new offices in major markets across Europe and VC-backed by Spintop Ventures and Brightly Ventures!
We’ve got big goals, great people and a culture that supports your success. Our small team of smart, friendly people collaborate closely and take pride in delivering amazing software and providing extraordinary customer support. We believe in making everyone feel appreciated and creating a culture where we challenge yesterday's ideas!
What we offer/benefits:
- A fast-growing ScaleUp with the freedom to fulfil your ideas and the opportunity to grow within the company.
- A unique product that brings great value to our clients (including some big brands like Circle K, Tele2 and Grant Thornton).
- A modern office in the central part of Gothenburg or join our Stockholm team at Epicenter!
- Senior teams with lots of experience building great companies.
- Lots of social gatherings: after work and trips abroad.
- Visits to our offices in Gothenburg Stockholm, Poland and London.
About the Job
As a Sales Development Representative, you will identify and qualify enterprise account sales leads and opportunities. Focusing on analyzing business needs by conducting information-gathering to pre-qualifying opportunities through phone, social and email contact. You will be generating outbound qualified leads for the Nordic region.
A regular day can include:
- Work with our sales, marketing and customer success teams to ensure the growth of leads and prospects ultimately to ensure we grow our client base
- Make high volume cold calling, canvassing and sales lead follow-up
- Book meetings for sales
- Showcase Adway in online demos
- Build relationships with the Talent Acquisition community by networking
Who are you?
You are passionate about a career in professional sales. You have a desire to learn and develop, along with excellent written & verbal communication skills in Swedish and English.
- You have worked with cold-calling in the B2B sector for at least one year.
- You are excited about technology, you have a positive attitude, and you consistently take the initiative.
- You have a strong ability to translate technical jargon to potential prospects.
- You are self-organized and able to deliver continuously on targets.
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills allowing you to liaise with customers, sales and marketing teams, senior managers, and other business units.
- You are self-motivated and a self-starter who will continually look to challenge yesterday.
It's a merit if you can speak/understand Norweigan.
If you suspect that this might be the job for you, hit us up! Give us a call, apply to the position, or connect with us on LinkedIn (you've probably already discovered that we have a sweet spot for LinkedIn) - anyhow, we're looking forward to hearing from you!