This is your chance to be part of something big, Adway’s vision is to be the leading HR-tech provider for big enterprises around the globe. We want to expand our UK team and are now looking for two Sales Managers to join us!
"It's important to me to be surrounded by people who are adaptable, driven, and willing to break new ground. At Adway we're doing all of the above, and it's an exciting journey to be part of!" - Rohan Dickinson, Partnership Manager - UK
The HR/TA sector is constantly changing, and the ability to remain visible and attract talent has become a necessity for companies that want to be able to grow their organization. Adway is a smart recruitment marketing solution that streamlines our clients' candidate inflow and takes their employer brand to new levels. Since Adway’s inception in 2017, this team has helped Adway grow fast with 100+ clients including some household names. We provide smart, innovative, and cutting-edge solutions to help our clients attract more and better talents - fully automated! As employer brand experts and fast being recognized as thought leaders in the TA space this is a chance to jump into a fast-paced company and work with high-end international brands and employers.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth for our UK team (currently x1 person!). We are currently looking to hire x2 Sales Managers so you will be part of a team which will be tripling in size. You also be joining an international team (circa 35 people) working across the UK, Nordics, Poland, Ukraine, Norway and Sweden (where our HQ is). Interested in joining us - read on below!
- Work with our sales, marketing and customer success teams to ensure the growth of leads and prospects ultimately to ensure we grow our client base
- Prospect, develop and close new business driving the growth of our UK revenue
- Manage the end-to-end sales process of deals whilst maintaining a healthy pipeline of qualified prospects
- Close deals as well as maintain long-term client relationships in order to drive overall annual revenue generation
- Work with our hungry pre-sales team who will help you find the right prospects and book your meetings
- Support our fast-moving and growing UK team
- You'll have experience of selling SaaS solutions within the UK market
- Have a strong ability to translate technical jargon to potential prospects
- Be a self-organized and able to deliver continuously on targets
- Have a outstanding communications skills with senior management
- Be self-motivated and a self-starter who will continually look to challenge yesterday
- A small (yet growing) team where you can really get stuck-in and make an impact
- A remote and flexible working environment. We are currently scouting out a post-Covid workspace in London
- A job where you can be yourself, show your heart, and work with some exciting global partners and customers
- Regular social events with colleagues and in general a great team of colleagues who love to share their passion.
- Sold to SMB or enterprise sized companies
- Sold HR or talent acquisition tech solutions before
- Evident interest in the HR profession or HR tech industry