Here is the adventure you can't turn down! An adventure together with experienced colleagues and leaders to improve our client's onboarding experience.
Adway is a data-driven talent acquisition partner that streamlines and maximizes employer's candidate pools and takes their employer brand to a whole new level.
We're rapidly increasing the number of clients that are putting their trust in our product. As our portfolio increases, we need to expand our operations team to continue to deliver a high-class onboarding for our clients. Therefore, we are now looking for a Technical Project Leader to join us!
In this role, you'll lead the onboarding and implementation projects for all our new clients. This is a fun and challenging job where you get to lead a cross-functional team that includes marketing and development.
You'll be the link between us and our customers through the projects, this includes partnering with our client's HR, IT, and Marketing departments. As a Technical Project Leader, you'll ensure that each customer has a world-class onboarding.
Your tasks will also include changes in the set of customers' existing products and services. You'll be responsible for ensuring that implementations and changes take place in accordance with established schedules, quality guidelines, and financial frameworks.
We believe you have:
- At least 5 years' experience of a role as technical project manager.
- Can easily understand IT linked to business and can translate both internal and external needs into system requirements.
- Good understanding of how integrations and API:s work.
- A passion for technology and structure.
- The ability to think one step ahead and see beyond the borders where nothing is impossible!
Furthermore, we believe you:
- Are a problem solver - who can face challenging and complex problems.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate clearly.
- A proactive self-starter who is naturally curious and wants to understand our industry.
At Adway we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself. We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included, and the opportunity to challenge yesterday's ideas! We’ve got giant goals, great people, and a culture that supports your success.
We also offer:
An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with the freedom to fulfill your ideas.
A modern environment, right in central Gothenburg.
Leaders with long experience with building great companies.
- Wellness grant.
- Lots of social gatherings, after works, trips abroad, etc
- Amazing colleagues!
If you suspect that this might be the job for you, hit us up! Give us a call, apply to the position, or connect with us on LinkedIn (you've probably already discovered that we have a sweet spot for LinkedIn) - anyhow, we're looking forward to hearing from you!