Do you want to be part of our journey?
This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced company and to work with some of the most innovative employers in the Nordics, UK, and the US. This is the perfect opportunity if you have a burning passion for tech, HR and automation!
Our mission is to make sure that the talent our customers look for is the talent they speak to, our purpose is to help recruiters spend time with the candidates rather than to spend time on finding them. With our software, we help our customer automize their job adverts on social media and job boards to attract both passive and active talent.
As a data-driven talent acquisition partner, Adway actively guides our customers in finding, connecting with, and converting talent efficiently and strengthening their unique employer brand. We get there by combining social media job advertising, automation, advanced machine learning software, and human expertise.
We were founded in 2017 and have grown rapidly over the years with an increase in turnover of over 500%. We are in an expansion phase establishing new offices in major markets across Europe and backed by Spintop Ventures and Brightly Ventures!
At Adway we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself. We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included, and the opportunity to challenge yesterday's ideas! We’ve got big goals, great people, and a culture that supports your success.
We also offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing ScaleUp company with the freedom to fulfil your ideas and the opportunity to grow within the company.
- The opportunity to work with a unique product that brings great value to our clients which we are very proud of.
- A modern office in the central part of Gothenburg, stacked with free snacks and beverages at your disposal!
- Leaders with long experience with building great companies.
- Lots of social gatherings, after works and trips abroad.
- Visits to our offices in Stockholm, Poland, and London.
About the Job
As a UX & UI Designer at Adway, you will be responsible for doing research and design for our new platform with interfaces and user flows with usability and function in mind. These interfaces mainly facing our stakeholders but also our users the recruiters. You will be responsible for the entire UX / UI development chain, from research to finished prototypes.
A regular day can include:
- User research, testing and analysis.
- Design user flows and wireframes.
- Design our interfaces / visual design.
- Create prototypes.
Who are you?
- A passionate designer with at least 3 years of experience within UX/UI.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Experience from working with Figma.
- Ambitious, proactive, and structured in your approach to problem-solving.
- A creative and open-minded designer.
- A strong communicator who has no problem in presenting their work.
- Someone who loves what they do and is always pushing to learn more and improve on their already established skillset.
Here's how you can hit some bonus points:
- Experience with design software.
- Experience from leading a UX team before.
- Experience from working with Sketch and Photoshop.
- Experience from working with motion design and transitions.
If you suspect that this might be the job for you, hit us up! Give us a call, apply to the position, or connect with us on LinkedIn (you've probably already discovered that we have a sweet spot for LinkedIn) - anyhow, we're looking forward to hearing from you!